WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
SORRY WE CAN'T HELP...WE'RE HAVING A BREAK! Unless you are a recent previous client, please check back MARCH 2021.
We help Doctoral candidates prepare theses for submission. We also proofread reports, journal articles and Masters' theses. Upon receipt of your work, you will receive a Quote, an estimated timeframe, and an Invoice upon completion of our work. Your University may fund this service. To discuss your thesis please call 0487635539 or email Dr Bronte Somerset email@example.com
Stage 1. IF YOU ARE WORKING TOWARDS SUBMITTING YOUR THESIS
1. Two people will read and collaborate on your thesis. Suggested amendments will be made using MS Word's track changes.
2. We check: spelling, grammar, punctuation, hyphen use and typos; hedging, split infinitives, tautologies and tense; sentence construction, logical sequencing, repetitions, clarity and incomplete or over-complicated sentences; and calculations where possible.
3. Conformity to referencing style will be checked in text and in the reference list.
4. Our Report usually includes editorial, proofreading, referencing and formatting comments.
5. We need to know: if your Supervisor has read your work; the referencing style you have used; and, if you have any special instructions.
6. We do not proofread incomplete chapters, or contribute to content.
PROOFREADING COSTS for Stage 1, please see the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
If your thesis is written in LaTex, please copy and paste the text into a Word document.
Stage 2. IF YOU ARE ALMOST READY TO SUBMIT YOUR THESIS
2. Each page may require a few or no amendments.
3. We need to know that: your Supervisor has read your work; the referencing style you have used; and if you have any special instructions.
PROOFREADING COSTS for Stage 2, please see the MOU.
FORMATTING. ONLY for candidates whose thesis we have proofread | CHECKLIST for your formatting instructions
We format theses according to your faculty's requirements and referencing style to:
For FORMATTING COSTS, please see the MOU.
We are fastidious proofreaders. From 2008 to 2020 we have helped over 100 Doctoral candidates prepare their PhD theses for submission from universities including:
Other clients from: Kimberly Aboriginal Law and Culture Centre (KALACC) | Concord Repatriation Hospital | Department of Health | Department of Primary Industries.
Thoroughly Modern Theses Bronte Somerset, EdD (UTS, 2008)
Stymied by Referencing?
For instant intext and reference list examples of various combinations, try this very easy to use referencing style database re : Cite from the University of Melbourne, for APA, Harvard, Chicago, Vancouver, MLA and AGLC.
Last updated October, 2020